4. Role of Stereochemistry in Drug Discrimination Studies
- Richard A. Glennon and
- Richard Young
Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Drug Discrimination: Applications to Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Studies
How to Cite
Glennon, R. A. and Young, R. (eds) (2011) Role of Stereochemistry in Drug Discrimination Studies, in Drug Discrimination: Applications to Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Studies, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118023150.ch4
Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 5 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470433522
Online ISBN: 9781118023150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!