8. Perceptual Drug Discriminative Aspects of the Endocannabinoid Signaling System in Animals And Man
- Richard A. Glennon and
- Richard Young
Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Drug Discrimination: Applications to Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Studies
How to Cite
Järbe, T. U. C. (2011) Perceptual Drug Discriminative Aspects of the Endocannabinoid Signaling System in Animals And Man, in Drug Discrimination: Applications to Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Studies (eds R. A. Glennon and R. Young), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118023150.ch8
Virginia Commonwealth University Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Published Online: 24 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 5 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470433522
Online ISBN: 9781118023150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!