3. Tools for Vaccine Design: Prediction and Validation of Highly Immunogenic and Conserved Class II Epitopes and Development of Epitope-Driven Vaccines
- Manmohan Singh and
- Indresh K. Srivastava
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Development of Vaccines: From Discovery to Clinical Testing
How to Cite
De Groot, A. S., Ardito, M., Tassone, R., Knopf, P., Moise, L. and Martin, W. (2011) Tools for Vaccine Design: Prediction and Validation of Highly Immunogenic and Conserved Class II Epitopes and Development of Epitope-Driven Vaccines, in Development of Vaccines: From Discovery to Clinical Testing (eds M. Singh and I. K. Srivastava), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118023648.ch3
Novartis Vaccines, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 18 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470256374
Online ISBN: 9781118023648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!