5. Design Platforms of Nanocapsules for Human Therapeutics or Vaccines
- Manmohan Singh,
- Indresh K. Srivastava
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Development of Vaccines: From Discovery to Clinical Testing
How to Cite
Kawano, M., Xing, L., Lam, K. S., Handa, H., Miyamura, T., Barnett, S., Srivastava, I. K. and Cheng, R. H. (2011) Design Platforms of Nanocapsules for Human Therapeutics or Vaccines, in Development of Vaccines: From Discovery to Clinical Testing (eds M. Singh and I. K. Srivastava), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118023648.ch5
Novartis Vaccines, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 18 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470256374
Online ISBN: 9781118023648
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!