10. Cellular Immunity of the Skin: Langerhans Cells and Dendritic Cells
- Nava Dayan3 and
- Philip W. Wertz4
Published Online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Innate Immune System of Skin and Oral Mucosa: Properties and Impact in Pharmaceutics, Cosmetics, and Personal Care Products
How to Cite
Burke, K. E. and Anandasabapathy, N. (2011) Cellular Immunity of the Skin: Langerhans Cells and Dendritic Cells, in Innate Immune System of Skin and Oral Mucosa: Properties and Impact in Pharmaceutics, Cosmetics, and Personal Care Products (eds N. Dayan and P. W. Wertz), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118025338.ch10
Lipo Chemicals Inc., Paterson, NJ, USA
Dows Institute, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
- Published Online: 10 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470437773
Online ISBN: 9781118025338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!