This chapter represents a revision of “Defining the ecology of viruses”, which appeared as chapter 1 of the book Viral Ecology, edited by Christon J. Hurst, published in 2000 by Academic Press. All of the artwork contained in this chapter appears courtesy of Christon J. Hurst.
1. Defining the Ecology of Viruses†
- Christon J. Hurst1,2
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
Studies in Viral Ecology: Microbial and Botanical Host Systems, Volume 1
How to Cite
Hurst, C. J. (2011) Defining the Ecology of Viruses, in Studies in Viral Ecology: Microbial and Botanical Host Systems, Volume 1 (ed C. J. Hurst), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118025666.ch1
Departments of Biology and Music, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Engineering Faculty, Universidad del Valle, Ciudad Universitaria Meléndez, Santiago de Cali, Valle, Colombia
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470623961
Online ISBN: 9781118025666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!