4. The (Co)Evolutionary Ecology of Viruses
- Christon J. Hurst2,3
Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell.
Studies in Viral Ecology: Microbial and Botanical Host Systems, Volume 1
How to Cite
Allen, M. J. (2011) The (Co)Evolutionary Ecology of Viruses, in Studies in Viral Ecology: Microbial and Botanical Host Systems, Volume 1 (ed C. J. Hurst), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118025666.ch4
Departments of Biology and Music, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Engineering Faculty, Universidad del Valle, Ciudad Universitaria Meléndez, Santiago de Cali, Valle, Colombia
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470623961
Online ISBN: 9781118025666
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!