5. Biocatalytic Routes to Chiral Intermediates for Development of Drugs
- Junhua (Alex) Tao2 and
- Romas Kazlauskas3
Published Online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biocatalysis for Green Chemistry and Chemical Process Development
How to Cite
Patel, R. N. (2011) Biocatalytic Routes to Chiral Intermediates for Development of Drugs, in Biocatalysis for Green Chemistry and Chemical Process Development (eds J. (. Tao and R. Kazlauskas), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118028308.ch5
Institute of Sustainability, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, China
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics and The Biotechnology Institute, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN, USA
- Published Online: 12 APR 2011
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470437780
Online ISBN: 9781118028308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!