7. Microbial Production of Plant-Derived Pharmaceutical Natural Products through Metabolic Engineering: Artemisinin and beyond
- Junhua (Alex) Tao4 and
- Romas Kazlauskas5
Published Online: 12 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biocatalysis for Green Chemistry and Chemical Process Development
How to Cite
Dietrich, J. A., Fortman, J. L., Juminaga, D. and Keasling, J. D. (2011) Microbial Production of Plant-Derived Pharmaceutical Natural Products through Metabolic Engineering: Artemisinin and beyond, in Biocatalysis for Green Chemistry and Chemical Process Development (eds J. (. Tao and R. Kazlauskas), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118028308.ch7
Institute of Sustainability, Hangzhou Normal University, Hangzhou, China
Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics and The Biotechnology Institute, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN, USA
- Published Online: 12 APR 2011
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470437780
Online ISBN: 9781118028308
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!