1. What is COO/OD and How Can I Tell If I Need It?
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conduct of Operations and Operational Discipline: For Improving Process Safety in Industry
How to Cite
Center for Chemical Process Safety (2011) What is COO/OD and How Can I Tell If I Need It?, in Conduct of Operations and Operational Discipline: For Improving Process Safety in Industry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118029206.ch1
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470767719
Online ISBN: 9781118029206
- conduct of operations (COO);
- operational discipline (OD);
- process safety management;
- risk based process safety;
- total life cycle
This chapter contains sections titled:
Purpose of This Book
Focus and Intended Audience
How to use this Book
How Do I Know If I Need to Improve My COO/OD System?
Basic COO/OD Concepts
Implementation of the COO/OD System
Scope of the Book
Relationship to Other Management System Frameworks