4. The Importance of Human Factors
Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Institute of Chemical Engineers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Conduct of Operations and Operational Discipline: For Improving Process Safety in Industry
How to Cite
Center for Chemical Process Safety (2011) The Importance of Human Factors, in Conduct of Operations and Operational Discipline: For Improving Process Safety in Industry, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118029206.ch4
- Published Online: 3 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 14 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470767719
Online ISBN: 9781118029206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!