1. The Early History and Legacy of the Minnesota Parent-Child Longitudinal Study
- Dante Cicchetti and
- Glenn I. Roisman
Published Online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology: The Origins and Organization of Adaptation and Maladaptation, Volume 36
How to Cite
Cicchetti, D. and Roisman, G. I. (eds) (2011) The Early History and Legacy of the Minnesota Parent-Child Longitudinal Study, in Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology: The Origins and Organization of Adaptation and Maladaptation, Volume 36, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118036600.ch1
- Published Online: 1 APR 2011
- Published Print: 13 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470422731
Online ISBN: 9781118036600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!