6. Rethinking Adolescent States of Mind
A Relationship/Lifespan View of Attachment and Psychopathology
- Dante Cicchetti and
- Glenn I. Roisman
Published Online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology: The Origins and Organization of Adaptation and Maladaptation, Volume 36
How to Cite
Cicchetti, D. and Roisman, G. I. (eds) (2011) Rethinking Adolescent States of Mind, in Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology: The Origins and Organization of Adaptation and Maladaptation, Volume 36, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118036600.ch6
- Published Online: 1 APR 2011
- Published Print: 13 APR 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470422731
Online ISBN: 9781118036600
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!