Effect of Cooling Rate and Chemical Modification on the Tensile Properties of Mg-5wt. % Si Alloy
- Wim H. Sillekens,
- Sean R. Agnew,
- Neale R. Neelameggham,
- Suveen N. Mathaudhu
Published Online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Magnesium Technology 2011
How to Cite
Mirshahi, F., Meratian, M., Zahrani, M. M. and Zahrani, E. M. (2011) Effect of Cooling Rate and Chemical Modification on the Tensile Properties of Mg-5wt. % Si Alloy, in Magnesium Technology 2011 (eds W. H. Sillekens, S. R. Agnew, N. R. Neelameggham and S. N. Mathaudhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062029.ch106
- Published Online: 26 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029367
Online ISBN: 9781118062029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!