Strengthening Mg-Al-Zn Alloy by Repetitive Oblique Shear Strain
- Wim H. Sillekens,
- Sean R. Agnew,
- Neale R. Neelameggham and
- Suveen N. Mathaudhu
Published Online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Magnesium Technology 2011
How to Cite
Mukai, T., Somekawa, H., Singh, A. and Inoue, T. (2011) Strengthening Mg-Al-Zn Alloy by Repetitive Oblique Shear Strain, in Magnesium Technology 2011 (eds W. H. Sillekens, S. R. Agnew, N. R. Neelameggham and S. N. Mathaudhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062029.ch40
- Published Online: 26 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029367
Online ISBN: 9781118062029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!