Corrosion Behaviour of Mg Alloys in Various Basic Media: Application of Waste Encapsulation of Fuel Decanning from UNGG Nuclear Reactor
- Wim H. Sillekens,
- Sean R. Agnew,
- Neale R. Neelameggham and
- Suveen N. Mathaudhu
Published Online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Magnesium Technology 2011
How to Cite
Lambertin, D., Frizon, F., Blachere, A. and Bart, F. (2011) Corrosion Behaviour of Mg Alloys in Various Basic Media: Application of Waste Encapsulation of Fuel Decanning from UNGG Nuclear Reactor, in Magnesium Technology 2011 (eds W. H. Sillekens, S. R. Agnew, N. R. Neelameggham and S. N. Mathaudhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062029.ch82
- Published Online: 26 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029367
Online ISBN: 9781118062029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!