Use of an AC/DC/AC Electrochemical Technique to Assess the Durability of Protection Systems for Magnesium Alloys
- Wim H. Sillekens,
- Sean R. Agnew,
- Neale R. Neelameggham and
- Suveen N. Mathaudhu
Published Online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Magnesium Technology 2011
How to Cite
Song, S., McCune, R. C., Shen, W. and Wang, Y.-M. (2011) Use of an AC/DC/AC Electrochemical Technique to Assess the Durability of Protection Systems for Magnesium Alloys, in Magnesium Technology 2011 (eds W. H. Sillekens, S. R. Agnew, N. R. Neelameggham and S. N. Mathaudhu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062029.ch98
- Published Online: 26 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029367
Online ISBN: 9781118062029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!