Fugitive Emissions Related to Oxidation of Liquid Silicon during Ladle Refining
- Jiann-Yang Hwang,
- Jaroslaw Drelich,
- Jerome Downey,
- Tao Jiang and
- Mark Cooksey
Published Online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
2nd International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing
How to Cite
Næss, M. K., Tranell, G. M. and Kamfjord, N. E. (2011) Fugitive Emissions Related to Oxidation of Liquid Silicon during Ladle Refining, in 2nd International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing (eds J.-Y. Hwang, J. Drelich, J. Downey, T. Jiang and M. Cooksey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062081.ch11
- Published Online: 25 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029381
Online ISBN: 9781118062081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!