Hot Workability of 1.2690 Ledeburitic Tool Steel and Development of Microstructure
- Jiann-Yang Hwang,
- Jaroslaw Drelich,
- Jerome Downey,
- Tao Jiang and
- Mark Cooksey
Published Online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
2nd International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing
How to Cite
Tercelj, M. and Kugler, G. (2011) Hot Workability of 1.2690 Ledeburitic Tool Steel and Development of Microstructure, in 2nd International Symposium on High-Temperature Metallurgical Processing (eds J.-Y. Hwang, J. Drelich, J. Downey, T. Jiang and M. Cooksey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062081.ch33
- Published Online: 25 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029381
Online ISBN: 9781118062081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!