Hard Magnetic PrCo3 Structural and Magnetic Properties
Published Online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Processing and Energy Materials, Volume 1
How to Cite
The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) (2011) Hard Magnetic PrCo3 Structural and Magnetic Properties, in Supplemental Proceedings: Materials Processing and Energy Materials, Volume 1, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062111.ch42
- Published Online: 25 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118029459
Online ISBN: 9781118062111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!