Characterization of Friction Stir Welded Sc-Modified Al-Zn-Mg-Cu Alloy Extrusions through Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Rajiv Mishra,
- Murray W. Mahoney,
- Yutaka Sato,
- Yuri Hovanski and
- Ravi Verma
Published Online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
Friction Stir Welding and Processing VI
How to Cite
Hamilton, C., Dymek, S. and Senkov, O. (2011) Characterization of Friction Stir Welded Sc-Modified Al-Zn-Mg-Cu Alloy Extrusions through Differential Scanning Calorimetry, in Friction Stir Welding and Processing VI (eds R. Mishra, M. W. Mahoney, Y. Sato, Y. Hovanski and R. Verma), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118062302.ch17
- Published Online: 25 APR 2011
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118002018
Online ISBN: 9781118062302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!