16. Optimizing Inpatient Anticoagulation: Strategies for Quality Improvement
- Margaret C. Fang
Published Online: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Blackwell
How to Cite
Maynard, G., Jenkins, I., Clay, B., Montazeri, M. and Humber, D. (2011) Optimizing Inpatient Anticoagulation: Strategies for Quality Improvement, in Inpatient Anticoagulation (ed M. C. Fang), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118067178.ch16
University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
- Published Online: 3 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Scott A. Flanders,
- Sanjay Saint
Print ISBN: 9780470602119
Online ISBN: 9781118067178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!