1. Antibiotics: Groups and Properties
- Jian Wang2,
- James D. MacNeil3,4 and
- Jack F. Kay5,6
Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Chemical Analysis of Antibiotic Residues in Food
How to Cite
Reeves, P. T. (2011) Antibiotics: Groups and Properties, in Chemical Analysis of Antibiotic Residues in Food (eds J. Wang, J. D. MacNeil and J. F. Kay), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118067208.ch1
Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Calgary Laboratory, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Dartmouth Laboratory, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Department of Chemistry, St. Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Veterinary Medicines Directorate, New Haw, Surrey, United Kingdom
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 18 NOV 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470490426
Online ISBN: 9781118067208
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!