1. Barriers to Oral Bioavailability—An Overview
- Ming Hu1 and
- Xiaoling Li2
Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications
How to Cite
Hu, M. and Li, X. (2011) Barriers to Oral Bioavailability—An Overview, in Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications (eds M. Hu and X. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118067598.ch1
Department of Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, 1441 Moursund Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Department of Pharmaceutics and Medicinal Chemistry, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 15 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470260999
Online ISBN: 9781118067598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!