5. Biological and Physiological Features of the Gastrointestinal Tract Relevant to Oral Drug Absorption
- Ming Hu2 and
- Xiaoling Li3
Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications
How to Cite
Ho, P. C. (2011) Biological and Physiological Features of the Gastrointestinal Tract Relevant to Oral Drug Absorption, in Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications (eds M. Hu and X. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118067598.ch5
Department of Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, 1441 Moursund Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Department of Pharmaceutics and Medicinal Chemistry, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 15 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470260999
Online ISBN: 9781118067598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!