8. Drug Metabolism in Gastrointestinal Tract
- Ming Hu1,
- Xiaoling Li2
Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications
How to Cite
Singh, R. and Hu, M. (2011) Drug Metabolism in Gastrointestinal Tract, in Oral Bioavailability: Basic Principles, Advanced Concepts, and Applications (eds M. Hu and X. Li), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118067598.ch8
Department of Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Houston, 1441 Moursund Street, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Department of Pharmaceutics and Medicinal Chemistry, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95211, USA
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 15 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470260999
Online ISBN: 9781118067598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!