1. Introduction to Profile Monitoring
- Rassoul Noorossana1,
- Abbas Saghaei2 and
- Amirhossein Amiri3
Published Online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Statistical Analysis of Profile Monitoring
How to Cite
Saghaei, A. and Noorossana, R. (2011) Introduction to Profile Monitoring, in Statistical Analysis of Profile Monitoring (eds R. Noorossana, A. Saghaei and A. Amiri), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118071984.ch1
Industrial Engineering Department, Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran
Industrial Engineering Department, Islamic Azad University – Science and Research Branch, Tehran, Iran
Industrial Engineering Department, Shahed University, Tehran, Iran
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Walter A. Shewhart and
- Samuel S. Wilks
Print ISBN: 9780470903223
Online ISBN: 9781118071984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!