10. Toxicology of Chiral Drugs
- Guo-Qiang Lin3,
- Qi-Dong You4 and
- Jie-Fei Cheng5,6
Published Online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Chiral Drugs: Chemistry and Biological Action
How to Cite
Yang, G. and Bu, H.-Z. (2011) Toxicology of Chiral Drugs, in Chiral Drugs: Chemistry and Biological Action (eds G.-Q. Lin, Q.-D. You and J.-F. Cheng), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118075647.ch10
Key Laboratory of Synthetic Chemistry of Natural Substances, Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, China
China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Otsuka Maryland Medicinal Laboratories, Inc., Rockville, MD, USA
Otsuka Shanghai Research Institute, Shanghai, China
- Published Online: 18 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 26 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470587201
Online ISBN: 9781118075647
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!