19. Stress and Animal Models of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Cheryl D. Conrad
Published Online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
The Handbook of Stress: Neuropsychological Effects on the Brain
How to Cite
Cohen, H., Richter-Levin, G. and Zohar, J. (2011) Stress and Animal Models of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, in The Handbook of Stress: Neuropsychological Effects on the Brain (ed C. D. Conrad), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118083222.ch19
Department of Psychology and Division of Natural Sciences, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Arizona State University, USA
- Published Online: 14 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 11 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- David Mostofsky
Series Editor Information
Boston University, USA
Print ISBN: 9781444330236
Online ISBN: 9781118083222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!