15. Significance of Sector-Specific Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Status and Role in Different Sectors
- Dr. Øyvind Ihlen2,
- Jennifer L. Bartlett PhD3 and
- Steve May PhD4
Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility
How to Cite
Pang, A., Mak, A. and Mui-Hean Lee, J. (2011) Significance of Sector-Specific Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives, in The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (eds Ø. Ihlen, J. L. Bartlett and S. May), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118083246.ch15
University of Oslo, Norway
Queensland University of Technology, Australia
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 24 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444336344
Online ISBN: 9781118083246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!