16. Corporate (Social) Responsibility and Issues Management
Motive and Rationale for Issue Discourse and Organizational Change
- Dr. Øyvind Ihlen3,
- Jennifer L. Bartlett PhD4 and
- Steve May PhD5
Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility
How to Cite
Heath, R. L. and Palenchar, M. J. (2011) Corporate (Social) Responsibility and Issues Management, in The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (eds Ø. Ihlen, J. L. Bartlett and S. May), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118083246.ch16
University of Oslo, Norway
Queensland University of Technology, Australia
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 24 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444336344
Online ISBN: 9781118083246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!