21. Media Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Dr. Øyvind Ihlen2,
- Jennifer L. Bartlett PhD3,
- Steve May PhD4
Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility
How to Cite
Carroll, C. E. (2011) Media Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility, in The Handbook of Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility (eds Ø. Ihlen, J. L. Bartlett and S. May), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118083246.ch21
University of Oslo, Norway
Queensland University of Technology, Australia
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2011
- Published Print: 24 JUN 2011
Print ISBN: 9781444336344
Online ISBN: 9781118083246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!