Protein Functional Motions: Basic Concepts and Computational Methodologies
- Tamiki Komatsuzaki4,5,
- R. Stephen Berry6 and
- David M. Leitner7
Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Advancing Theory for Kinetics and Dynamics of Complex, Many-Dimensional Systems: Clusters and Proteins: Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 145
How to Cite
Fuchigami, S., Fujisaki, H., Matsunaga, Y. and Kidera, A. (2011) Protein Functional Motions: Basic Concepts and Computational Methodologies, in Advancing Theory for Kinetics and Dynamics of Complex, Many-Dimensional Systems: Clusters and Proteins: Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 145 (eds T. Komatsuzaki, R. S. Berry and D. M. Leitner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118087817.ch2
Molecule&Life Nonlinear Sciences Laboratory, Research Institute for Electronic Science, Hokkaido University, Kita 20 Nishi 10, Kita-ku, Sapporo 001-0020, Japan
Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), Kawaguchi, Saitama 332-0012, Japan
Department of Chemistry, The University of Chicago, 929 East 57th Street, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Department of Chemistry and Chemical Physics Program, University of Nevada, Reno, NV 89557-0216, USA
- Published Online: 5 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470643716
Online ISBN: 9781118087817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!