1. Recyclable Stereoselective Catalysts
- Michelangelo Gruttadauria and
- Francesco Giacalone
Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications
How to Cite
Monteiro, C. M., Trindade, A. F., Gois, P. M. P. and Afonso, C. A. M. (2011) Recyclable Stereoselective Catalysts, in Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications (eds M. Gruttadauria and F. Giacalone), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118087992.ch1
Department of Molecular and Biomolecular Sciences (STEMBIO), Section of Organic Chemistry, University of Palermo, Viale delle Scienze, Ed. 17, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470641361
Online ISBN: 9781118087992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!