11. Recent Advances on Stereoselective Organocatalytic Reactions. Organocatalytic Synthesis of Natural Products and Drugs
- Michelangelo Gruttadauria and
- Francesco Giacalone
Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications
How to Cite
Raj, M. and Singh, V. K. (2011) Recent Advances on Stereoselective Organocatalytic Reactions. Organocatalytic Synthesis of Natural Products and Drugs, in Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications (eds M. Gruttadauria and F. Giacalone), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118087992.ch11
Department of Molecular and Biomolecular Sciences (STEMBIO), Section of Organic Chemistry, University of Palermo, Viale delle Scienze, Ed. 17, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470641361
Online ISBN: 9781118087992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!