5. Self-Supported Chiral Catalysts
- Michelangelo Gruttadauria and
- Francesco Giacalone
Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications
How to Cite
Guo, H. and Ding, K. (2011) Self-Supported Chiral Catalysts, in Catalytic Methods in Asymmetric Synthesis: Advanced Materials, Techniques, and Applications (eds M. Gruttadauria and F. Giacalone), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118087992.ch5
Department of Molecular and Biomolecular Sciences (STEMBIO), Section of Organic Chemistry, University of Palermo, Viale delle Scienze, Ed. 17, 90128 Palermo, Italy
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 1 AUG 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470641361
Online ISBN: 9781118087992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!