15. Technological Tools for Therapists: A List of Helpful Software and Web Sites
- Chris E. Stout
Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Getting Better at Private Practice
How to Cite
Benet, W. E. and Stout, C. E. (2012) Technological Tools for Therapists: A List of Helpful Software and Web Sites, in Getting Better at Private Practice (ed C. E. Stout), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118089972.ch15
- Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470903988
Online ISBN: 9781118089972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!