24. Blending Treatment Innovation and Economic Success for Working with Troubled Emerging Adults: The Yellowbrick Model
- Chris E. Stout
Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Getting Better at Private Practice
How to Cite
Viner, J., Viner, L. and Stout, C. E. (2012) Blending Treatment Innovation and Economic Success for Working with Troubled Emerging Adults: The Yellowbrick Model, in Getting Better at Private Practice (ed C. E. Stout), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118089972.ch24
- Published Online: 24 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470903988
Online ISBN: 9781118089972
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!