1. Recent Advances in Carbocyclic Nucleosides: Synthesis and Biological Activity
- Li-He Zhang2,
- Zhen Xi3 and
- Jyoti Chattopadhyaya4
Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Medicinal Chemistry of Nucleic Acids
How to Cite
Wang, J., Rawal, R. K. and Chu, C. K. (2011) Recent Advances in Carbocyclic Nucleosides: Synthesis and Biological Activity, in Medicinal Chemistry of Nucleic Acids (eds L.-H. Zhang, Z. Xi and J. Chattopadhyaya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118092804.ch1
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, 100191, China
Department of Chemical Biology and State Key Laboratory of Elemento-organic Chemistry, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China
Bioorganic Chemistry Program, Department of Cell & Molecular Biology, Box 581, Biomedical Center, Uppsala University, SE-75123 Uppsala, Sweden
- Published Online: 25 JUL 2011
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2011
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470596685
Online ISBN: 9781118092804
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!