13. Addressing Criticisms of the Narcissistic Personality Inventory (NPI)
- W. Keith Campbell and
- Joshua D. Miller
Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Handbook of Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Approaches, Empirical Findings, and Treatments
How to Cite
Miller, J. D. and Campbell, W. K. (2011) Addressing Criticisms of the Narcissistic Personality Inventory (NPI), in The Handbook of Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Approaches, Empirical Findings, and Treatments (eds W. K. Campbell and J. D. Miller), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118093108.ch13
- Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470607220
Online ISBN: 9781118093108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!