30. Narcissism and Romantic Relationships
Understanding the Paradox
- W. Keith Campbell and
- Joshua D. Miller
Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Handbook of Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Approaches, Empirical Findings, and Treatments
How to Cite
Brunell, A. B. and Campbell, W. K. (2011) Narcissism and Romantic Relationships, in The Handbook of Narcissism and Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Theoretical Approaches, Empirical Findings, and Treatments (eds W. K. Campbell and J. D. Miller), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118093108.ch30
- Published Online: 12 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470607220
Online ISBN: 9781118093108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!