17. Mechanism Evaluation of Carbon Dioxide Miscible Flooding - Caoshe Oilfield, a Case Study
- Ying (Alice) Wu3 and
- John J. Carroll4
Published Online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Acid Gas Injection and Related Technologies
How to Cite
Yong, T., Zhimin, D., Lei, S., Kai, Y., Wei, L. and Zuhua, C. (2011) Mechanism Evaluation of Carbon Dioxide Miscible Flooding - Caoshe Oilfield, a Case Study, in Acid Gas Injection and Related Technologies (eds Y. (. Wu and J. J. Carroll), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118094273.ch17
Sphere Technology Connection
Gas Liquids Engineering
- Published Online: 2 MAY 2011
- Published Print: 7 MAR 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118016640
Online ISBN: 9781118094273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!