5. Multicopper Proteins
- Kenneth D. Karlin2 and
- Shinobu Itoh3
Published Online: 11 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Sakurai, T. and Kataoka, K. (2011) Multicopper Proteins, in Copper-Oxygen Chemistry (eds K. D. Karlin and S. Itoh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118094365.ch5
Department of Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University, 3400 N. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
Department of Material and Life Science, Division of Advanced Science and Biotechnology, Graduate School of Engineering, Osaka University, 2-1 Yamada-oka, Suita, Osaka 565-0871, Japan
- Published Online: 11 AUG 2011
- Published Print: 16 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470528358
Online ISBN: 9781118094365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!