15. Integrating Attachment Theory and Nondirective Play Therapy to Treat Children With More Serious Attachment Problems
- Athena A. Drewes,
- Sue C. Bratton,
- Charles E. Schaefer
Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Integrative Play Therapy
How to Cite
Jäger, J. and Ryan, V. (2011) Integrating Attachment Theory and Nondirective Play Therapy to Treat Children With More Serious Attachment Problems, in Integrative Play Therapy (eds A. A. Drewes, S. C. Bratton and C. E. Schaefer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118094792.ch15
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470617922
Online ISBN: 9781118094792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!