6. Social Skills Play Groups for Children With Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Integrating Play and Group Therapy Approaches
- Athena A. Drewes,
- Sue C. Bratton and
- Charles E. Schaefer
Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Integrative Play Therapy
How to Cite
Nash, J. B. and Schaefer, C. E. (2011) Social Skills Play Groups for Children With Disruptive Behavior Disorders, in Integrative Play Therapy (eds A. A. Drewes, S. C. Bratton and C. E. Schaefer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118094792.ch6
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470617922
Online ISBN: 9781118094792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!