7. Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy for Traumatized Children
Narrowing the Divide Between Ideology and Evidence
- Athena A. Drewes,
- Sue C. Bratton and
- Charles E. Schaefer
Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Integrative Play Therapy
How to Cite
Shelby, J. and Campos, K. G. (2011) Cognitive-Behavioral Play Therapy for Traumatized Children, in Integrative Play Therapy (eds A. A. Drewes, S. C. Bratton and C. E. Schaefer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118094792.ch7
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2011
- Published Print: 8 JUL 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470617922
Online ISBN: 9781118094792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!