2. Child Sexual Abuse, Traumatic Experiences, and Their Impact on the Developing Brain
- Paris Goodyear-Brown
Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
How to Cite
Gaskill, R. L. and Perry, B. D. (2011) Child Sexual Abuse, Traumatic Experiences, and Their Impact on the Developing Brain, in Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment (ed P. Goodyear-Brown), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118094822.ch2
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470877296
Online ISBN: 9781118094822
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!