4. Navigating the System
The Complexities of the Multidisciplinary Team in Cases of Child Sexual Abuse
- Paris Goodyear-Brown
Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment
How to Cite
Van Eys, P. and Beneke, B. (2011) Navigating the System, in Handbook of Child Sexual Abuse: Identification, Assessment, and Treatment (ed P. Goodyear-Brown), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey. doi: 10.1002/9781118094822.ch4
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2011
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470877296
Online ISBN: 9781118094822
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!