High Velocity Suspension Flame Sprayed (HVSFS) Hydroxyapatite Coatings for Biomedical Applications
- Dongming Zhu,
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Yanchun Zhou,
- Sujanto Widjaja and
- Dileep Singh
Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Stiegler, N., Gadow, R. and Killinger, A. (2011) High Velocity Suspension Flame Sprayed (HVSFS) Hydroxyapatite Coatings for Biomedical Applications, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (eds D. Zhu, H.-T. Lin, Y. Zhou, S. Widjaja and D. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095232.ch3
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059883
Online ISBN: 9781118095232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!