Ceramic/Metal - Polymer Multilayered Coatings for Tribological Applications under Dry Sliding Conditions
- Dongming Zhu,
- Hua-Tay Lin,
- Yanchun Zhou,
- Sujanto Widjaja and
- Dileep Singh
Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32
How to Cite
Rempp, A., Widmann, M., Guth, P., Killinger, A. and Gadow, R. (2011) Ceramic/Metal - Polymer Multilayered Coatings for Tribological Applications under Dry Sliding Conditions, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Materials for Extreme Environments: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 32 (eds D. Zhu, H.-T. Lin, Y. Zhou, S. Widjaja and D. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118095232.ch4
- Published Online: 15 NOV 2011
- Published Print: 19 SEP 2011
Print ISBN: 9781118059883
Online ISBN: 9781118095232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!